Made & Making takes its responsibility to safeguard your personal information seriously. This policy sets out what information we gather and how we use it so you know exactly what we do and that your privacy is safe with us.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call 07967 819540 or email [email protected]
Collection & Use
We only collect information about you that enables us to deliver the experience we want you to enjoy. This includes:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address, phone number
- Other details that you may volunteer when, for example, registering for our newsletter, making a booking or completing a survey
- Information about your use of our website including details of your visits, pages viewed and similar detail
We exercise sensible discretion in all our dealings with our younger customers and do not collect any information from children aged under 13 years.
Information we collect may be used in a number of ways:
- Processing transactions
- Improving and developing our service to you & the range of what we offer you
- Keeping in touch with you with, for example, newsletters or promotions that we think you will find interesting
- Internal record keeping
To make our website as functional, useful and reliable as we can, electronic files called cookies are used to store small amounts of information on your computer or other device. These cannot be used to identify you and help us improve our service to you by, for example:
- Enabling you to access parts of our website including secure areas
- Recognising you and tailoring content accordingly
- Measuring how you access and navigate our website
Cookies may be our own (â€Å“First Party Cookies") that are controlled by us to provide information about the usage of our site or cookies that found in other company's internet tools or services (â€Å“Third Party Cookies") that we are using to enhance our site, e.g. Twitter or Facebook. We do not control Third Party Cookies.
You can block all or some cookies by changing the settings on your browser although blocking all cookies may impair your usage of our site.
Protecting Your Information
We take care and all reasonable physical, electronic and administrative steps to keep the information we collect secure. However, the Internet is not 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data you send electronically to us. Any transmission of data this way is entirely at your risk.
Disclosing Your Information
We do not disclose your personal information to any third party other than in accordance with this policy or in essential circumstances:
- Where we are legally required to do so
- To deal with or reduce the risk of fraud
- In the unlikely event of the sale of all or part of the business
- Where fulfillment of a product or service depends upon the involvement of a third party
You are entitled to request details of the information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 for which a small administration charge may be payable. If you believe any information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete just let us know and we will promptly correct it.
Links to Other Websites