Only students prebooked on workshops/sessions will be admitted to the studio. You MUST BOOK in advance if you wish to attend a session.
WITH LIFE RETURNING TO NEARER LEVELS OF NORMALITY THIS SIDE CARE PARK MAY AT TIMES BE FULL OR INACCESSIBLE DUE TO DELIVERIES. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PARK IN THE NORMAL CAR PARK AND USE THIS SIDE ACCESS BY FOOT. FEEL FREE TO GRAB A TROLLEY
- On arrival at the site you will need to follow a new way of getting to us as you can see in the map. Please enter the main car park and head to the left and some large black gates which lead into a private staff car park. You will need an entry code that will be in your REMINDER EMAIL. please check your junk folder if this does no arrive.
- Once in the car park please park considerately in an allocated space.
- Please then walk to the top of the car park and around the back of the barn until you come to a wooden gate. You will need another entry code that again will be in your REMINDER EMAIL.
- Should you have any issues with the new arrangement please call Sarah on her mobile on 07967 819540.
- On entering the Studo please sanitise your hands and scan our Test and Trace code.
- Everyone is asked to sanitise their hands after entering/re-entering the studio. Hand santisier is freely available throughout the studio. We also ask you to regularly sanitise your hands after contact with any communal items such as the irons, studio toilet facilities etc.
- All students will have their own workspace and will be socially distanced by 1.5m. You are encouraged to remain at your workspace as much as possible and ask the tutor to bring things to you. You can of course use the ironing tables but please be mindful of others when you do.